Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sleeping Habits

I was recently creeping through one of my favorite blogs our there.. and came upon 10 Facts About My Sleeping Habits. I shall accept the challenge and also share my odd sleeping habits LOL.

1. Before I head off to bed I always unfold my bed in a certain method. The comforter must be folded neatly at the foot of my bed so all I have to do in the morning is pull it back up. I am a firm believer of folding your bed everyday. I think I'd rather skip breakfast than not fold it. Pet Peeve.

2. I know I'm 17 years old, but I cannot fall asleep facing my closet door. I'm afraid something will come out and kill me. I know. I know. 


3. My pillows need to be small or my neck will hurt. The big, fluffy ones are too much for this girl. I prefer the older ones.

4. I have to sleep with socks on in the winter. I can't stand my feet touching my legs. They're so cold.

5.  Like many others, I set my alarm early so I can sleep a little more and still be on time.
I can't think of others..this is kind of awkward.. so here's a good song to lighten up the mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment