Saturday, January 5, 2013

Best Odd Compliments

Being best friends with Skye has changed me.. I now really enjoy awkward moments.. like she does hahah. I also really love Daily Odd Compliments. We have this tradition of texting each other odd compliments when we're bored, or just cuz. She always wins with the funnier ones.














So next time you greet someone with a compliment on their amazing cooking skills, or their gorgeous sequined shirt.. be a little creative and use one of these compliments instead! Here are my very faveeee

2 comments:

  1. I love you more than I love cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been gone for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I’ll try and check back more frequently. How often do you update your website? Trusted Hacker for Hire

    ReplyDelete