Thursday, September 27, 2012

17 effervescent things about my life

I read katilda's post and fell in love!! I def LOL'd the whole way through.. So now it's my turn to make my list (because I love lists!) of 17 (because I'm almost 17!) real-human-being details of my life this week:
1. I've spent hours on my homework every night. Junior year is kicking my butt!
2. reached my 5th tweet today! (Follow me!)
3. just decided two seconds ago that I'm doing the insanity workout with my friends on Monday. I'm going to die at such a young age
4. had my own little personal photo shoot today... reaal awkward, but fun
5. i joined Student Council and Future Business Leaders of America today
6. remember the ipad that i won last year? there is another competition to win a tablet! sooo doin it
7. helped at an art show! stellar work, man
8. witnessed a bar fight. also pretty stellar. the lady broke the bottle over someone's head just like in the movies!!
9. painted my nails red
10. watched NCIS :)
11. fell in love with Gangnam Style <3 <3
12. pay day <3
13. said goodbye to a friend from Arizona I won't see till next Sept.
14. saw this awesome knife!!
15.  Finished Wuthering Heights!
16. got that "hey" text i wanted all day :)
17. Tess told me that she's gonna get everyone to vote for me for Homecoming Queen next year :)
how sweet is that!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment