Friday, October 5, 2012

A little fact about me..

I LOVE LAFFY TAFFYS.
for their jokes!!

Where do aliens get their milk?
The milky way.
 ^all time favorite^
That was funny wasn't it? haha.


What did the finger say to the thumb?
I'm in glove with you.


Why was the tomato blushing?
It saw the salad dressing.


What's green and has wheels?
A green car.
Oh, you don't like that one? Sorry.


Where can you find an ocean without water?
On a map.


What are the strongest days of the week?
Saturday and Sunday. The other days are weekdays.


How did the church bell propose to the other bell?
He gave her a ring.


Happy Columbus Day!
Abigail

P.S. My friend texted me this...
"You are the the G in gnome. Without the you, there is no me;)"

P.S.S And this one because it's just too cute..

No comments:

Post a Comment