Tuesday, October 16, 2012

7 Life Lessons Written by an Almost-17-year-old

1. "Pain is like cloth. The stronger it is the more it's worth." Never cry out in pain. Instead, learn to offer up that pain to God for your own sins.
2. In the end, your family wil be there for you.. not your friends or your job. So respect and love your family. You should treat them even better than you treat your friends (I always have trouble with this one).
3. Always smile (especially to strangers. It might be the only sunshine they see all day!!).
4. Pray.
5. Be independent.
6. Try new things and be open-minded. I've totally experienced this my Junior year. I'm thinking of playing soccer in the Spring, going back to volleyball, and I'm joining sooo many clubs and groups. Try new things guys.. we have nothing to lose. The other day I decided to represent the teenagers and young children of our parish and be in the Parish Council. I was appointed along with a Senior :) Represent! ha.
7. Learn at least one new thing a day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My birthday is this Sunday.. 
I'm so excited!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment