Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dear Santa...


The other day my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I drew in a long breath and prepared myself to give her a long response.. but I had nothing to say! I couldn't think of what I wanted for Christmas!! Never in my life have I hesitated when someone asked me what I wanted. Even over text it took me a while to reply to my friends with an answer. I don't look at this as something bad though. To me, this just means that I'm content with my life and everything I have :)
Still, I compiled a little list of things I wouldn't mind receiving this year haha.. and I've been a pretty good kid this year :)
Scarves!
Breaking Dawn Calender
Cute clothes (like the ones on Pinterest hahaha!!)




Huckleberry jam (I'm obsessed)
Jewelry, duh.
Crazy print leggings (not this pattern but you get the point)
THIS sweater hahahaha :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment