Friday, December 7, 2012

Lately

I've been... 
STRESSED (and I'm not even in college yet, gah).
Reading: Dr. Faustus, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and A Tale of Two Cities (the latter is soo good. I must admit I fell asleep reading it a few times because it's so descriptive. The ending though... I absolutely love Carton) Can ya tell I'm in Brit Lit?
Watching: nothing at all, no time
Eating: celery with peanut butter!
Listening: ACDC and Bon Jovi <3
Something funny: the other day I asked my little sister a probing question.. "If you could sum up your life to me in two sentences what would you say? Go!" And she hesitantly replied, "uhh.. I don't know who I am!" Hahaha, but really. It's quite a tough question. I'm not sure how I would answer it.
Something I've learned: Today in Brit Lit we had an activity in which we had to insult each other. yep. We were told to insult other classmates. However, the insults needed to be words that Shakespeare used in his plays.
Here are a few I came up with...
"You lumpish, half-faced maggot-pie."
"Thou vain, onion-eyed measle."
"You infectious, fen-sucked joint-head."
Let's start using these to degrade others!! Hahaha jkjk
Wishing: to touch the moon...
 
 
Also, my best friend was accepted to travel to Belgium as a foreign exchange student!! Ahh!! Anyone know what Belgium's like??

Wish me luck on my piano recital,
Abbs

No comments:

Post a Comment