Monday, September 16, 2013

A weird post, because I'm weird.

My favorite sounds in the world:
the breaking of celery because it's such a pure and fresh sound
the dramatic breaths of Florence and the Machine in the end of "Blinding." 
Oh my heavenly. God bless her

My favorite dessert I've ever eaten:
Let us flashback to last summer. Our priest gave us a Raspberry Crumb pie that someone made him haha I guess he had too much stuff at home. Man, did he miss out. I almost felt bad! I have never, not even to this day, had such a great dessert. Now every time I go to a church get together with food I keep my eye out for that heavenly pie.
The caption says: "This is why I wake up early. To beat everyone to the last piece of pie."
Note: This is the actual pie. 

My favorite chore:
Vacuuming. I especially enjoy our vacuum... such a trustworthy, machine thing. Love that thing.. It's my favorite chore because it's one of those things in which you lose yourself. You get into the cleaning and then concentrate on something else. It's a good time to be one with yourself. LOL Actually, for Christmas I asked for the new 360 vacuum. Didn't get it.

A song that makes me move no matter how I feel:
Danza Kuduro by Don Omar
Hey Jude by the Beatles
Midnight City by M83
Ohh.. oops.. just one song..?

A very patriotic moment:
Let's flashback again to my 5th grade Veteran's Day assembly. My teacher had the cool idea of turning off the lights in the gym, bringing in a HUGE flag and shining a light on it. I, dressed up as a soldier,  along with two other fifth graders, stood on a balance beam behind the flag. That way our shadows looked like that of a soldier behind the american flag. It was a great idea, but we stood there a good 50 minutes. Can you imagine standing on a balance beam for that long? I look back and am so proud of my younger self. I remember how proud of my country I was. That's when I realized that being Hispanic did not mean I couldn't be American or patriotic or proud of my home. 

A TV show rerun you that I could watch 38 times and not be sick of it:
Killer Within, Season 3 of Walking Dead



No comments:

Post a Comment