Sunday, September 1, 2013

I feel like I just wrote my college thesis...


wait... I'm still in high school.

*Correction* If I had just written a college thesis, then I'm sure this is what I would feel like.

After so much work into this less than 2 minute video, it is complete. Thank God. I did have a blast though :)
In an attempt to document my summer, I filmed a second of every day. I tried to film the "highlight," or something that would made each day unique from the rest. Every moment was different, but every single one, a thrill. The best moments changed from sleeping in, eating food (my life like, revolves around the next meal) to having a party with some friends I had just met. As you can see, my summer one was the best one yet thanks to all those little things and great people :)
Filmed mostly with a Canon Vixia HF20 and EOS 7D, but occasionally and Iphone or Nokia Carl Zeiss Tessar 2.0/26
"Just A Second - Summer 2013 Video"


 This entire summer I looked at my daily life in a different perspective, through a different eye. I looked and lived my summer through a camera lens. 
Every time something exciting would happen I'd stop and run to get my camera if wasn't already in my hands. I had so much fun that I've began to think if working with a camera should be something I do as a living.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment