Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I like to make lists. All sorts of lists.

I like to make to-do lists (or else I forget my homework).
I like to make lists of the people that inspire me-
     Eric, Sam, Anna, Criox...
I like to make lists of the classes I want to take before I graduate (this list is constantly changing. Sometimes I wish I could be a Super Senior and stay and extra year!)
     Honors Spanish, Art III, Ceramics II, Physics, Calc, Life Sports, Equus...
I also like to make lists of songs I need to get
     Chicken Fried, I Like Girls That Drink Beer, She Will Be Loved, She Will, The World You Love...
I just like lists. A lot. They're helpful.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stumbled upon these random gems yesterday on Stumbleupon.. (Yeah.. I was supposed to be doing homework... but you know how that is)

I tried this one this morning! Success!

This somes up my life lately. Watching sports (mainly football) with the friends. And do you see the designer bags under my eyes? Those babies come from staying up late and doing homework.

Doing this everyday.


This.. uh.. idk.

Wouldn't you want to eat off this beauty of a plate????




CUTEST THING EVER.

SECOND CUTEST THING EVER.

As you can see, my days have been pretty effervescent lately. Hope yours are as well! If they are, make a list of your favorite things that have happened these past few days and share!
Love, 
Abbey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment