Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Homecoming!!!

Random picture... I really like this vesty thingy cardigany thingy. What is it?
 So the other day I was roaming youtube and came across the glorious Adele. 
My new favorite song is "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Adele :)
I noticed that she has an accent.... GAH. I DIED. (yeah it took me this long to realize the accent)
I loveeeeeee accentssssss
So, naturally, I sent a text to my best friend and Daniel. Then Katie, my best friend, replies and says that she knew already and she doesn't even like her that much. SHE DOESN'T LIKE ADELE THAT MUCH.
I DIED AGAIN.
I was in actual physical pain.
How dare she!
I love Adele!



Isn't baby William cute?
He just turned one whompin' year old :)
____________________________________________
My favorite week of the year is.. *drum roll please*
HOMECOMING WEEK.
No, it's not Christmas or Spring Break haha. It's def Homecoming, by far.
I love all the spirit and how everyone gets together. There is a constant atmosphere filled with laughter and happiness. The dressing up is hilarious. I mean, look at it!


The bonfire:) I'm a junior and high school and still have not attended the ritual. 
Always too busy. This year I had to work. Ha.

 Sweeeet picture


Our theme this year was "Blast from the Past." (Way better than last year's Harry Potter theme!)
Juniors were the sixties. I was in the float, window and banner committee and dangg did the banner turn out nice. We got first place!

 


So glad these guys won. They deserve it!!

 I didn't go to the dance either, but it looks like my friends had fun!!

_____________________________________________________
Let me just say that this will be the second night in a row that I will have he privelage of going to bed before nine thirty. I don't want to get too happy, because it's never going to happen again. Too much to do after school and too much homework. Ehhh.

Have an effervescent night!
-Abbey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment