Wednesday, September 19, 2012

my favorite songs right now

My all time favorite right there ^


and another song that's been on repeat all summer but I couldn't get to work on grooveshark pooo


You know what I want a ton ton lately?? Or all summer?? THE BREAKING DAWN PART 1 SOUNDTRACK
Every single song on there is absolutely astounding.
My personal favorites... with lyrics so you can sing along :)





Do you guys know how to embed videos from grooveshark onto a post?
I thought I knew how but it's not working. Am I missing a step??
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today during History class I came across this awesome quote.
"I don't think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses... And I'm not inextricably bound to either party." Martin Luther King Jr. 1958.
I do not consider myself Democratic or Republican. I think both parties have great beliefs.. and not so great beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment