Monday, November 5, 2012

It's that time again... UPDATE TIME


It's been a while hasn't it?
Since my last blog post I have learned how to properly work Twitter
(Follow me @ abbey_morales) 
I now have around 30 tweets :)
No, I'm not one of those people that start all the twitter fights.
Sorry, I'm not that exciting.
Let's not forget instagram :)
Follow me @ aneffervescentday
Also, please pleaseee watch this trailer
yay for lyrics!!

now let's talk school. 
Gah! Junior year is kicking my butt!
Was it this way for you guys? 
In U.S. History 2 we got a new seating arrangement. 
How childish is that?! Seating arrangements.
Anywhoo, now I sit by these two boys that are the definition of annoying. 
These two boys (let's name them Bob and Bo) are the reason we mature children have to suffer through seating arrangements. Bo is totally obsessed with my friend Gabbie. No joke. Remember when we were little and the boys would pull our pony tails to show that they liked us? He shows his love for her in this way. He picks no her constantly and doesn't stop talking to her. It's kind of funny.. well no. It's not funny. And Bob calls me a terrorist the whole class period. Nuff said.

Let's talk election day.
Is anyone else as nervous as I am for the election?
Now let's not start any fights on here..
But I am really worried about this country.
May God bless us with a President that will lead the country to the right place.

#govote



No comments:

Post a Comment