Thursday, January 17, 2013

Look What I Found..

So I used to have another blog. Although, I decided to start over completely. I wanted something new and give off a new message. So I decided to delete the other blog... but I couldn't bear delete all my posts without saving them somewhere.. some are just so personal. Others are so silly and immature..
I really have been enlightened again by how blessed I am through reading these old entries. 


Saturday, February 14, 2009
He's Just Not That Into You`

O.k. If u are wonderin if u should watch "He's Just Not That Into You" go!!! What are you still doing here? GO!! O.K. so it wasnt that good, but it was worth it. I must admit, it wasn't what i expected though. So, if you like chick flicks then see it.

Here's something I learned from that movie: Never say you're in love until after you've gone through the "emotional roller coaster." For some people say that they're in love, but it's actually lust. And, always know that lust is not love. After lust, there's never any love left. So, are you in love, or in lust.

Sunday, April 12, 2009
Light

So I was vacuuming right, and then the vacuum started making weird sounds. So, I stopped the vacuum and turned it over to see if I caught anything. I didn't see anything and my dad's friend came over to help me out. He didn't see anything and then my mom came over. So, we thought that maybe it just wasn't working anymore so my mom went to get another vacuum. Then, the man dragged the vacuum towards the light. He pulled something out, it was clogged. Then he looked at me, smiled and said, "Sometimes we just need light in our lives." I was thinking about that the whole day and he's right, we all need light in our lives. 



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh "he's just not that into you"! I don't love everything about that movie, but some of the messages resonate with me in a big way. I like Gigi's entire story. She speaks to me. I do crazy stupid risky things in the name of love too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Modest is the hottest and you're on fire!!! Haha I saw that in one of your older posts... yes I was creeping...yes it was a little awkward...especially since I'm in Spanish class... and I don't know how to speak Spanish....just a little :)

    ReplyDelete