Thursday, January 24, 2013

Some of my favorite videos on Youtube

Alright. I'm in the Broadcast Journalism class in school (Check it out here. Sorry if it's not updated) So it would be accurate to say that I love movies. And lately I've doin a lot of roaming on Youtube.
Note: these videos are my favorite for entertainment purposes not for their video quality.. 

I was up the other night and came across this funny lad. I shall marry him someday.
He can sing, dance and make hysterical videos. All a girl needs in a man.


eeee! Jenna Marbles! 
After watching this video I said to myself, "I'm seventeen years old. This is what I need to look forward to? Pshhh."
I personally love Jenna Marbles. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my favorite days of the week. Tuesdays because it's piano practice and Pretty Little Liars :) Wednesdays because a new video comes out! I just need a good laugh by then and she never lets me down. Quick Fact: I've honestly watched almost all 100+ of her videos.. So now I've started to speak like her and I don't even realize it.. hmmmm

Bye!
*said in the same way as Jenna*

No comments:

Post a Comment