Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 2012 Highlights in Photos


Couldn't have said it better..
Did 2012 treat ya well? I had quite the amazing year..
In January I received the fantastic news of my winning the national essay contest I entered. I got first place and won an ipad!

One of the best days of my life- March 23rd. 
My sister, dad and I went to the midnight premiere of the Hunger Games. Amazing.
I went to school (more like slept through) and then to the Blake Shelton concert! 



I spent Easter with the my family..  one of the best days :)
Along with all the other family reunions.

The last few months of school is tennis, tennis, tennis.
great season with the gang

Some of the most inspiring people of my life graduated in May.
I have to admit I cried during the graduation...

Over the summer I had the best pie ever- Raspberry Custard.
Not only was it the best pie.. it was, and still is, the best dessert I've ever had.
Yes, that day was a highlight haha.

One of the best days of summer vacation- 4th of July
I worked most of the day but I loved meeting the tourists from all over the world.

Pretty Little Liars. Nuff said.

You all know my best friend Skye (she's the one going to Belgium next year).
When I think back at my summer.. I remember working, country music, and adventuring with this girl.


 All the great family and friend gatherings.

Crossing things off my bucket list!
ex. climbing this mountain with friends

BREAKING DAWN PART 2 PREMIERE

Thank you Lord for granting me the privilege of living another great year.
I'll make ya proud!

What did your year consist of? Any highlights?
"Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book, write a good one."-Brad Paisley

1 comment:

  1. Haha that is the worst picture of me EVER! I love it! So awkward!

    ReplyDelete