Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I hope everyone is blessed with a best friend like mine

Tomorrow will be the start of my best friend's foreign exchange trip. It's unbelievable to think that it's already here! So tomorrow begins the year of remembering. Remembering what a great friend she is, remembering how she has stood by me and supported me, remembering all our jokes and adventures. 
One of my favorite quotes is one that she showed me one day while watching our favorite show-The Walking Dead :) :) 
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." -Winnie the Pooh
The tennis tournament in which Skye and I became best friends :)
Despite how much I'm going to miss her, she needs to do this. We all find who we are in different places and ways. I have begun to find myself in the studio at school. Skye, I am certain, will find herself in Belgium. 
Au revoir pour l'instant, mais je vous verrai bientót!
Good bye for now, but I'll see you soon. 

1 comment: