Friday, June 8, 2012

Cool, eh?

The crooked tree forest of Gryfino, Poland. So radical...


I could not even control myself when I saw this.. GAH!! Up is for sure, without a doubt, one of my favorite movies. Love!! The more I look at it.. hmm... this is actually creepily awesome.

(Lately I've been saying things like "radical," or "righteous," or "stellar." 
I like it!)

Remember how I said that it's snowing in May? Yeah.. we found this cool cave thing. 
We had to pull over haha. (My face looks weird in this pic.. Oh well!)


Isn't this gorgeous!? My friend was here (Multnomah Falls, Oregon) and sent it to me.


THIS IS MY DREAM CAR. PAINT AND EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOU??


 I'll let ya'll know how this turns out.. this is so going down sometime this summer


nothin but the truth..

No comments:

Post a Comment