Friday, June 1, 2012

And I thot that yesterday was effervescent..

Today, by far, has been thee best day of summer vacation. I had to wake up early again and go to drivers ed (i learned how to parallel park!!) and we took our final.. then I went to my first day of work! I worked at the gift shop last summer as well but everything changed. We got a new check out system that I had to relearn.. ehh. But it was easy! I picked it up after about an hour. I took a nice break at a cafe two stores down.. got a smoothie.. and then later guess who i saw... VOCAL POINT
I DIED. (I've been dying a lot lately haha)
I watched these guys till the end.. they should have won!! This is prob my fave of all their performance!
Back to the story.. I squealed and my boss was like "Abbey take a picture with them!"
 They were right outside of the store getting out of the van. "No what if it's not them!" Of course it was them haha. I know McKay when I see him! So what did Tracy my boss do? LITERALLY dragged me out there and asked them if they would take a picture with me. I'm glad she did. It was awesome. I had tears haha and was shaking with joy for ten minutes after..

They were all wearing the same shirt hehehe! MCKAY TOUCHED ME. 
(He's the one closest to my size :) with the glasses)

No comments:

Post a Comment