Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh the irony..

So the other day my dad was at Kmart right? (or was it Albertson's? Not sure.. but it's unimportant) And I guess my friend ran up to him and said, "You're Abbey's dad right? Can you help me? I have no idea what this couple is saying and I'm sure they have no idea what I'm saying.." My family speaks Spanish right..so my dad went over there and met this couple from Spain. They exchanged emails and said they were going to Yellowstone National Park for the following couple days. Which is pretty cool, right?
So end up going to Yellowstone.. and guess who we see.. The couple from Spain!!!  Oh it was ironic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I've been all about fitness lately. (Did you know that back in middle school my nickname was 'Rock Hard Abs' because... well let's just say that I had some nicee abs) I want my abs back.. plus more muscle weight and a more toned body.. I love running on trails and around town but it's just not doing the trick anymore. So I've been doing my research and found something called the Insanity Workout.
I. WANT. IT. Don't mean to sound like a spoiled brat that wants everything.. but I really, really want this. So tell me. Is it worth the money?  I like a challenge and I really do want to be in the best shape I can be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment