Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I can't believe I'm blogging during PLL

I never put up any pictures from Yellowstone gahh!! Here they are.. enjoy.

 We're pointing to our new friend, a ladybug! 
And we started thinking about something..
Ladybugs are not all females right? Then was such a feminine name given to the species?
Poor boys...

 Elk!!

Yes, all my sisters are basically the same height as me..




Mini medicine wheel!!


 Even Barbie needed a break after a long day of hiking!








 My cute puppy...

So I found these little flower pots and I plan to paint them and put a picture up later.
 I'm going to make one for each of my sisters and one for myself.. and then we can
each plant something.. whatever we want and watch it grow over the summer :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was in a tennis tournament with my bestie Katie.
We got second place!! eeeep!!!!
G2G PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS ON

No comments:

Post a Comment