Tuesday, July 31, 2012

And another day is gone in the life of chives..

Chives. That's my nickname around the house. I got it back when Drake and Josh was still on air.. long.. time.. agoooo.
First-- I'm so in love with "Somebody That I Used To Know" and Lindsey Stirling.. I'm pretty much obsessed. Please listen, listen again and again and again..
Funny short story. My little sisters were playing spies and they were all chewing gum, so, being the normal person that I am, I asked "Where'd ya get the gum?"
And the youngest answered,  "I don't know. Some ladies' purse."
That lady was definitely our mother, but she still got me good haha.

Skye and I. We've grown a lot closer this summer! Just yesterday she picked me up at 7:30 am, we went and played some tennis, went to walmart, then to her house to bleach some shorts.. we're gonnna add lace and finish them sometime this week. I'll be sure to post on that some other time.



lol.. I haaad to do it.

Skye made this loovely flower!


The shoes I bought for a bargain! Eight dollars! They should be here today. 
(I had to order them in my size..5.. lol)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday was such a great day off (except for the fact that the whole day I thought it was Tuesday, which means Pretty Little Liars is on, but it was Monday.. all. day. Grrrr.)! I redid my nails, cleaned my room, helped wash all the carpet, helped pull out all the weeds in the garden, listened to some great Pandora, bleached some shorts, went to breakfast with Skye (at McDonald's :) ), and went to Skye's house and watched music videos and read magazines.. it was just a nice break from everything! Oh, and I played tennis tooo.
I just wish that I could recharge myself simply by plugging myself into the wall. Have I ever told ya'll that I hate sleeping? I feel like we could be doing something much more productive and fun during those eight hours each day! We spend half our lives sleeping!!
Have an effervescent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment