Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oh my Olympics!!

I haven't even watched the Olympics because I live at work! Really. The only time I'm home with my family is when it's time to go to bed. In the morning I usually go work out, eat breakfast and play tennis. Then I go to work, come home and sleep. And repeat all over the next day. But yesterday was a little different :)

^ I met this guy at work ^^^ Steve Reed ^^^ a former MLB player ^ eeeep! ^ 
and being the idiot that I am.. I forgot to take a picture with him. Gah, but I did shake his hand :)
Speaking of work.. What are your pet peeves at work? There's this guy at work.. Jess.. who does everything in his power to get me mad (of course he's just kidding but grrrr). He tried to help us out by getting more bubble wrap, but he got too much and stuffed some in the very back so when we ran out we could just get some more from the very back of the shelf.. Oh no brotha. Not with me. That my friends is my pet peeve. Do not stuff bubble wrap in the back. Because then the bubble wrap in the front is not in order. There are pieces that are sticking out more than others and it is just not ok. Feuww. Ok done with that. I def flipped out a bit.
Let's talk smoothies now. What's the best smoothie that you've ever had? Ever.
Mine is from a small cafe (which is only two stores down from my job thank God). The Old Faithful Smoothie.
It consists of strawberries, banana and whipped cream :) 
I have such great friends. On Tuesday, Jenny bought me a smoothie and yesterday Skye brought me frozen yogurt! Love those two girlies.
This photo is from the internet.. didn't have one with me ahah
Do you guys have a silly little routine that you have to do everyday? For some of you it may be having coffee in the morning (not me no, no, I do not like coffee.) Well my sister spends a few minutes, everyday, on Pinterest. On my iPad. Which means I come home to a bunch of photos saved on  my camera roll each day. It makes my day to look through the randomness. Here are a few.
 OK this one is not  from Pinterest. This is a parrot egg.. I'm gonna be a mama!  Jkkay

 Soo mellarkable!

 I really want these! Uber cute.

 Remember when I said that Skye and I bleached some shorts?
Well first we thrifted some jeans, cut them, bleached them and next is the lace!



 Soo making this!


 Don't  tell but I'm going to surprise my sisters with this one of these days..






 I do not like chick flicks at all but this is one of my favorite movies along with The Last Song.

Love,
Abbey :) Now off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment