Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Vacation is Halfway Over. OME.

Are you wondering why I put OME instead of OMG? No, it's not a spelling error. I did it on purpose. For those of you that do not know.. OME stands for Oh My Edward (as in Edward Cullen hehe). Let's have a little update session..
Happy Fourth! Yesterday was my first day off in (literally) almost two weeks. 
The fourth of July is crazaay busy.


 I'm so blessed to be able to live here.

 My mom is in the middle in this one.

 And now my dad is in the middle!

 I put this picture in Facebook and said, "This is why I wake up early. To get the last piece of pie."
And it's nothing but the truth! This raspberry custard pie is a-fricken-mazingggg!!
Our priest gave us this pie. There were only a few pieces left when I got home.. I tried it and fell in love!
So before I went to bed I  checked how many pieces were left. One. ONE.
So the next morning.. and I swear this is the truth.. I woke up at 7am and ate the last piece :)
So worth it.

HAHAH I put this on my friend's wall. I def LOL'd at this when I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment