Friday, August 3, 2012

A Continuation of Pinterest photos..

Wait. Hold up. It's August 2nd? Where did July go? Oh my unbelievable. Where has summer vacation gone?? Isn't it supposed to be all about swimming and tanning? Relaxing and seeing friends? Gooodnesss.I haven't gone swimming even once! While we're on the swimming subject..
I'm extremely self-concsious. That's part of the reason why I kinda hate swimming. When all my friends invite me to go cliff jumping.. or to a swimming party.. or just to hang out at the lake I say, "Thanks for inviting me but I have to work." I've said that line about a million times haha! Even I didn't have to work I would prob just watch everyone swim.. maybe.. I'm still in need of a swimsuit though. Because during tennis season we always go hot tubbing. I don't want a skimpy little bikini. Something different and good material so I don't have to do this again for a while haha. Any suggestions? Maybe a tankini?



                                                     I made breakfast the other day!

 Country is my genre. Back in the middle school days I only listened to rap and reggaeton and this year I started to give hard rock/screamo a chance.. most of it gives me a headache. I did fall in love with Hollywood Undead and Indies on the journey though. Plus I realized that country is my music for sure.
What's your genre?


 My favorite Disney classic for sure!!

 Another thing on my to do list lol

 This was my background for the longest time and people alwayysss fell for it haha.

 yess pleasee



William Levy says byee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment