Monday, August 13, 2012

I have mixed feelings on the school subject

I return to school on August 21st. Sure, I'm ready to see my friends everyday again, but not the sitting-in-the-desk-for-hours deal. I haven't fully enjoyed summer yet! I have gone shopping though :)
You guys know how busy I am.. so you know that I can't make one trip to the mall and have all my school supplies. No, no, no. So what I did this summer was go shopping a few times and get a few things each time which serve as new school clothes. I thought it was a fabulous plan! So here's all the good deals I found...

 I know what you're thinking.. "That's a good deal to you?"
Well, yes it is in fact, because Rue 21 was having a sale, you see.
A sale in which you could buy a pair of capris and get the other for $5.00.
I couldn't pass that up. I. Love. Capris.









Now I just need to learn to walk in them...

YEEE!!


Now this is not all that I bought this summer, but close enough. If I get a chance I will continue the photo shoot and upload the rest. It was fun! But I have playoffs for Varsity tennis Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and next Monday. School Tuesday. GRRRRRR.

Story for the night: Skye and I made these bleach shorts..remember? Well we tried them on today and hers were too tight. So as she left the room she says..
"Abbey, if you see me unconscious just unbutton my pants."
LOL.


1 comment:

  1. aww this chato is sooo cute :)
    great post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete