Monday, August 20, 2012

I wish I had a summer like Phineas and Ferb.

Yep.
It's that time again.
NCIS TIME!
It's the last day of summer. So imma rest hard and then go to night practice ha.
(and go on pinterest :) )
Homecoming harido?

Stylish school lunch! Here I come!!

Skye and I haha

My mother made us breakfast since it's the last day of summer :)
love you mommy


hehe


So I have these jeans and also some capris that are extremelyyyy ripppeeedd.. to the point where I don't want to wear them anymore because it's pretty much inappropriate. But I can't get rid of them! These capris and jeans are the comfiest pair I own. No lie. So i'm gonna put lace in the jeans and sparkly material in the capris!! Wish me luck. Cuz I can't sew to save my life.


HHAHA

I think I want to make a mural like this. but smaller scale..




My thoughts put into words!
I read Mockingjay in one sitting. And man, oh man. I cried like a baby. I cried more in Mockingjay than I did everytime I read the chapter when Edward left Bella. And that's saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment