Monday, February 4, 2013

I am so blessed.

I have never felt so blessed in my entire life and I cannot thank God enough.
I always pray for others, but I never sit down and take the time to thank God for all the things I'm lucky enough to have (or not enough).
Thank You for letting me see another day.
Thank You for all the great friends I have.
Thank You for giving me braces so I can have the most beautiful smile possible (even though they make me look like a baby haha. I'm already little and look young.. but these braces... Let's just say that two middle schoolers have tried to pull a move on me cuz I look so young ha)
Thank You for letting me go to a school in which I learn something new everyday.
Thank You for helping me win more essay competitions.
Thank You.
Now for some shenanigans..
Because this is an awesome pick up line.

Because I was there!!

Because this is sooo cooool

Because getting food all over your face would look ridiculous

Because this picture really captures the essence of the relationship

Because I. Love. This. Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment