Monday, March 4, 2013

I fall in love easily..

I know I'm not the only one when I say I've fallen in love with fictional characters multiple times. Like the following...
Edward Cullen

 Jacob Black

Peeta Mellark

 Ian O'Shea (I couldn't find a picture I like from the movie. I'm so excited for it by the way! eeee!)
I've also been extremely inspired and have become obsessed with others..

Alice Cullen

Katniss Everdeen (I literally have a whole outfit inspired by her...)

Remember this blog post where I shared my favorite Youtube videos? Let's take the time to now update that list. I spent a lot of my weekend listening to two guys that I have fallen in love with, of course. One  makes his own acappella covers of popular songs. I made my own Mike Tompkins CD for my car this morning haha (Oh! Here's the beauty of a car I like to call Adela Jude. AJ for short). The other guy is just amazing.


This is basically my new favorite song. Yeah, I change my mind a lot on favorite songs.

Makes me want to marry him.. so bad...

This is another favorite song.. I like it way better than the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment