Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 4

The third day without my baby sister. I love how I'm making a huge deal out of this haha. But really, I miss you. I've learned a lot of new things in this journey without you.. I've learned to become independent without you. I've learned that I need to study a lotttttt harder for my Anatomy and Physiology tests, because... and I know this is the case... I failed epically. I can't even continue. I'm so ashamed and disappointed with myself.
Oh and I also have fallen in love with these two songs. new favorites.


Gosh I so wish I could sing and play the violin. Gahhh
I look forward to your endless stories.


-Chives
P.S.  Remember my favorite bands? (Beatles, Bon Jovi, Mumford and Sons, Florence + the Machine, Hollywood Undead) Well Bon Jovi has a new album!! eeee!! Also, Breaking Dawn Part 2 comes out on DVD tomorrow. My excitement is uncontrollable.

No comments:

Post a Comment