Friday, October 18, 2013

God Bless...

God bless Shania Twain, because I don't know what a lot of broken hearted American women would be doing right now without her music. Probably sitting outside a gas station eating those $1 ice creams. Long live Shania Twain.

God bless Ken (from work) for giving me a Kit-Kat everyday at work. It keeps me going till we close shop. However I am now dependent on that little amount of sugar every night to make it through the shift haha! Jokes.
(No picture. Ken doesn't let us take pictures of him haha)
God bless the best teacher I've ever had- Mr. Riley. First, he's helped me discover my passion, broadcast journalism. But he's also the only teacher who really teaches you things you need to know. It's not the ridiculous math stuff you're never going to use, or the vocabulary words you'll never use in your life again. He actually teaches and tells you about life. He teaches a class where you need to work with deadlines and develop communication skills. I've started to view him more as that crazy uncle your parents don't want you around.. but he's still your favorite. :)

God bless my best friend, Skye, who taught me how to have fun. I'm the type that would rather work in the studio than go out to lunch with friends. I do it almost everyday haha. Yet, she forces me to live a little and take risks. Without her I wouldn't have had the best summer ever.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. Tears. FREAKING TEARS are dribbling out of my eyes right now :( :( :( I miss you so much everyday. And are you working again?! And look how many views your blog has! You're famous! The tears are still coming out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not at the gift shop in the school year, only TCT. TCT is killing me! I have so much to do bro! And skye... I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not at the gift shop in the school year, only TCT. TCT is killing me! I have so much to do bro! And skye... I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete