Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I am so excited for Boston

I've been working diligently to earn money to go to Journalism Education Association Convention in Boston through sponsorships. This requires me going around asking businesses if they'd like to advertise with us. I'll ask five business one day and only one will say they'll think about it, which usually means no in a nice way. This trip is going to cost me approximately $1,077.00, but I've already earned 5 sponsors-close to $600 Hollaaaa. My goal is to get five more sponsors and only have to pay for food! 
We'll leave for the JEA convention November 12th and get back November 17th. I plan to make the best of those days! Wednesday morning I have to wake up early to attend a media tour of Studio 73 of Suffolk University and go to Fenway Park, the oldest stadium still in use! (You think I'll get a picture with the lone red chair??)  Then Michelle, my friend who moved to Boston, and I plan to get together and have some adventures once again. I've signed up for a write-off competition the same day... hopefully I come home with a Superior! To finish off the day I'll be going to a Celtics game double hollaaaa. The rest of the week I'll be trying to keep my brain for exploding from learning so much, but I love learning and I love what I will be learning!! triple hollaaa. 


Get ready Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment