Friday, October 4, 2013

Wise Words of my Calc teacher

We were running really far behind in reviewing the previous night’s homework.
“OK. Let’s move on the next problem. Guys. What number is it? Number thirty? Well finally! It’s taken forever to get to the thirties! I remember when I was in my thirties…”
He was being exceptionally random that day haha. Later a fly landed on my desk and he started speaking to me through hand gestures. I thought he was going to kill the fly, but he approached my desk unarmed. He then caught the fly, with his hand first try! Next he ran, giggling like a child to the teacher’s room across the hall. Everyone sat wondering what the heck just happened. He came back all collected and calm and simply said, “We don’t have the fly anymore, the class across the hall does.”




3 comments:

  1. I miss Brinegar!!! I also miss you!!! :"(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all we say to each other over blogger, "I miss you! I miss you!" hahahah pitiful.

      Delete
  2. NO SKYE, I MISS YOU. (even look at my tweets!)

    ReplyDelete