Thursday, May 31, 2012

GAH!!!

How effervescent this day has been!! And it's not even over yet... Eeep! I'm taking Drivers Ed. I need to become a better driver, k? Today was my day to drive with the instructor in the reaaaaaal old car that has 'drivers education car' and 'student driver' written in huge large letters down the side of the car. real embarrassing. I'm not that girl that cringes in her seat the whole hour long ride hoping no one would see her btw, (my friend is. Haha she said she was so paranoid the whole ride) but I was still immensely nervous. This was the first time I have ever driven in town btw I just got my learner's permit yesterday!! We went out by the oil fields which is full of hills, sharp turns and such. I ended up being way better of a driver than I thought! So I get in the car with my family all happy right? And my mom tells me that Don Omar and Christy are having a babyyyyyyyy!!


Here they are! They're now parents!! How adorable.. they're high school sweethearts btw :)
I hope your day has been as effervescent as mine! And now to the carnival... ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment