Sunday, June 30, 2013

17 effervescent things about my bestfriend

You all know my best friend, Skye :) We have a "To-Do List Before Belgium" which is kind of like a bucket list.. but it needs to get done before she goes off to Belgium in August. I've never had another fellow blogger do a guest post, so I put it on the list... Please put your feet up, your laptop on your belly (I know I'm not the only one that does that on a lonely Sunday night!), and enjoy her humor :)
_________________________________________________________________
1) I woke up at 5:00 am this morning to do a work out class then run 2 miles
2) I had left over ice cream for lunch
3) there is no more ice cream....
4) I have to twerk to get my jeans on *side kick. Side kick. Twerk. Twerk. Upside down twerk*

5) All of my friends are so different... that I'm afraid if we all ever hung out there would be a crazy girl fight
6) I hope to see a crazy girl fight in real life ... just kidding. I have!!!
7) Whenever I am lonely I write letters that I never send
8) My best friend is a Mexican and I am Asian. And that is pretty unique I mean when was the last time you saw a Mexican and Asian not killing each other???;)
9) I have 7 pet dogs. Not to mention all the cats and chickens...
10) I am going to Belgium to study abroad for a year #YOLO
11) Which means I am going to a country where I don't speak the language #DOUBLEYOLO
12) I'm obsessed with saying yolo and holla. I couldn't stop if I tried
13) I am currently obsessed with chocolate milk
14) I am lactose intollerent.
15) I try my hardest to speak Spanish to Abbey... and she gets mad cause I know more cuss words than actual words
16) I actually have a job I love
17) chivalry

No comments:

Post a Comment