Thursday, June 13, 2013

A&A

---Awesome---
-The Voice. I was a little resistant to the thought of having Usher be a coach, but he has done so well! My favorites go Michelle Chamuel and Danielle Bradbury (tie between those two), Sasha Allen, Swon Brothers and Amber Carrington. There is so much talent on this show. I get blown away every single episode.
-Michelle's I knew You Were Trouble performance

-Danielle's Please Remember Me

-Sasha's I Will Always Love You performance

-I now close the store at ten, right? But when the doors shut we all run around haha. No idea where all the energy comes from
-Skye texted me the other day at like 6 in the morning.. crazy, but for good reason! Her host family contacted her! She now knows what three towns/cities she will be staying in when she goes to Belgium... and the best part.. each family has younger siblings for her! I prayed to God everyday that she would be blessed with the experience of younger siblings. I know how bad she's wanted that. The first family has two twin 9-year old girls and a boy about our age. Don't freak out. The boy will also be doing foreign exchange in Florida while she's there. Her second family also has two kids, one boy and one girl. 9 and 12 I think? Her last family has one 17-year-old girl. I can't believe this is really happening!! (I just convinced her to start a blog too!)
-Sam, a new coworker, thought I was 23 :) :) I always make people guess how old they think I am. However I usually get that I look younger than I am. Oh well. Everyone says I'll really like having a young face when I get old.
-Finding your favorite sports bras literally underneath the hamper... but after the tennis tournament. of course, of course.
-Eating multiple slices of pizza, brownies and salad and then going to the carnival #YOLO.. and not throwing up :)
-And the best but not least... Yesterday I got a very special phone call at work from Dennis Ambriz!
He said he just got home from his vacation and is going to mail me a special package including an autographed picture and his movie! I died.

---Awkward---
-This weight watchers online commercial

-Don't tell me I'm the only one that sings while they're driving... What else am I supposed to do when I'm driving by myself? Well the other day I'm driving, windows down, singing my heart out...nothing new.. I park and get out of the car to these guys clapping and whistling. #awkotaco and then they were like "Hey, girl in the red shirt!" I pretended not to hear that part and walked fast. Ladies, creepy guys like that are why we should always carry knives with us.
-So I'm dropping off Nathalia at a friend's house but we can't find the house. We're driving slowly trying to read the numbers.. I hate when houses don't have their house number visible grrr..and then this little boy is craning his neck so far he must have been possessed by a demon like in the movies when I drove by.. and another little boy must have thought I was gonna ask him if he wanted some candy and then shove him in the trunk of my car..  Of course the only house that didn't have their number out was the one.. and the boys lived there. I discovered this when I dropped her off at the front door and they answered.. talk about awkward

No comments:

Post a Comment