Friday, June 14, 2013

Because I shall make time to see these movies

Before you call me crazy for not watching this movie when it came out, let me explain myself. I have this rule where I need to read the book before I go see the movie. And Girl, I keep my promises. I've been really busy lately so I didn't get to read it until the other week. I read it on a rainy Monday afternoon. I was grounded and couldn't leave the house. So I read it in one sitting haha. So good. Wow. If I can watch this trailer (this trailer is my favorite by the way) over and over again and not get sick of it.. then the movie is gonna be dang good. Aaaand my homeboy Leo is in it. I'd see it just for him.

There is no explanation needed for this one. We all know how obsessed I am with the first one.. aaand the Potato Song.
 
Monsters University- Because I've waited ten years.
 
Pitch Perfect-Because I feel left out with all my friends quoting this movie and if it has Melissa McCarthy in it.. it's got to be hilarious.
 
 
The Grey-Just because
 
Lincoln- Because 1. It's a Stephen Spielberg film
2. It won 2 Oscars, Movie of the Year and so many more awards
3. Sally Fields is in it. Isn't that enough??
 
Skyfall
 
Titanic 3D-Because I am one of the biggest Titanic and overall Leonardo DiCaprio fans out there
.

No comments:

Post a Comment