Monday, June 24, 2013

The Future

Let's all admit it. I'm sure almost every girl has thought about their future.. about what their house will look like, how many kids they'll have.. more importantly, the qualities of their future husband...aaaand what they're going to name their kids! I don't have any idea "what I want to be when I grow up," but about this stuff..? Oh girl, I know what I want.

House: When I was younger I wanted to be an engineer of some sort. So, I was constantly drawing out floor plans. I remember I would show my parents and they would be proud and say, "You better marry a millionaire with that dream house." haha. Now I tell them that if I don't marry a millionaire I'll marry a contractor. haaaa jokes, jokes.
 
 
Every girl needs a millionaire. Realistically however, I dream of having a home with a nice view.. I've always really liked colonial style houses.. I guess we'll see about the house!  
How many kids: Two. Why? I think I've had my fair share with three younger sisters. I would like to have either 2 girls, or a boy and a girl.

Husband: Tall and handsome. Nuff said. Jokes, jokes. I dream of a tall, dark-haired gentlemen who either speaks Spanish or learns it for me :)

Baby Names: I want my kids to have long, traditional and possibly unpronounceable names like mine, Erendira. For a girl I'm thinking, Celeste, after my best friend who moved away a few years ago, maybe Lucero...? However I promised my best friend Skye that I would name my kids Lupito and Lupita if she died before she got to see them. Ridiculous I know, but a promise is a promise.
-Abiguelita (Everyone has started calling me that after Skye turned it into a habit)

No comments:

Post a Comment