Saturday, May 12, 2012

ABC's :)

Avatar the Last Airbender. When I was sick the other day I watched the Avatar. All day. Secret: I LOVED it! Shhh... don't tell.
Bakers are my favorite <3 (Peeta, mom, Katie.. talkin to you!)
Camera. I have such a deep enjoyment of photography.. but I suck at taking pictures.
Dinner..mmm food...
Ever finished the 1000 piece puzzle?  It's on my bucket list.. not there yet ha.
Fair. Synonym of carnival which is coming to town soon yayyy!
Grateful for all my blessings <3
Height: 5' 1'' and a quarter!
Instruments: I've been playing the piano for... 6 years? Always wanted the play the violin, guitar and DRUMS!
Jesus. Pray for us!
Katie. The name of my best friend.
Lasagna or macaroni and cheese? Lasagna, fo sho!
Mother's Day is this Sunday! What are you gettin your mama?
Nicknames: Abbey, Chives, Rock Hard Abs (back in the days)
Oh how I loveee Peeta Mellark!
Pet peeves: Oh boy.. get ready 1. I fold my HUGE bed beautifully and then someone jumps on it  2. When the girl starts the whole "I'm fat" thing gah 3. When you find a cute shirt.. look for your size... find an XL, 3XL.. and every other size except yours.
Quote of the day: "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt.
Righty or Lefty? Righty! 
Siblings: I have three younger sisters.. they're all tooo cute!
Time I wake up: 5:45 a.m. everyday
Ummm.. Morgan Freeman? One of my favorite actors! Along with Johnny Depp and Sandra Bullock!
Vegetarian: I go back to it a lot. One of the only things that I quit easily haha.
What are some of my favorite sounds? The breaking of celery... so fresh and pure <3 <3
X-rays that I've had: when I broke my nose and multiple finger and wrists x-rays.
Yuckiest thing that's ever entered my mouth: soy sauce.
Zipper. I love that carnival ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment