Friday, May 25, 2012

Snowing in May..

As you can see by the title of this post.. It's effin snowing in May!! My mom said there's also tornado warnings.. Grrrr weather. The only good thing that comes out of this is that we can wear our Uggs one last time ladies!! Despite the weather, it's been funnn. Let me describe last Thursday to you in full detail. Wednesday,  I started getting a horrible cold, naturally. So I decided to make some soup for myself... Something warm. I decided on something classic--tomato soup. It was disgusting!! So here goes what I did today in full detail.. Well maybe not full detail. First you must understand how heartbroken I've been since tuesday. My friend Brandon and I were gonna have a tennis lunch with some other kids on the team. Well Brandon couldn't make it which was too bad because it was going to be the last time we see him since his family was moving that friday. Wahhhh! :( I spoke to him thursday night over the phone accepting the fact that I would not get to say bye to him face to face. (please note that he is the sweetest boy I have ever met in my life so I'm really gonna miss him. To understand the extent of how much I loveee him get this-hehe I tell people that we're getting married when we get older and he's cominig back for me) so for me to see him this thursday morning was CRAZY AWESOME. We got our last picture taken together... And then went to Walmart hahah classic.
There's the picture! Blurry.. but it makes me so haapppyy.

And now something more recent...
Ferb!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment