Sunday, May 13, 2012

Show & Tell!


 I hope I'm not alone when I say that when I was little I always looked forward to Fridays.. why? Was it because the weekend was even closer to grasp? Ehh.. It was because Friday is the day for Show & Tell!! Boom yes!
First: My favorite song... Naive by The Kooks.
I usually don't listen to this type of music but I like it! *giggle

Naive by The Kooks on Grooveshark

I recently went to a tennis tournament. Ah-mazing! Those girls were scarrrry good. My partner, and best friend Katie got slammed in the face! ouch.. and some other stuff!





Can you see the Star Wars kids in the background? They refused to take a picture with us! But that didn't stop us :) Why were they acting out episodes? Cuz it was National Star Wars Day! People literally went around saying.. "May the Fourth be with you.." 
hahahaha!!

          

That same day there was a DJ in the park! Man was that tournament a blast..

Please watch this..

No comments:

Post a Comment