Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Let's take a break from finals!

Exhausted. That is how I feel. I'm usually not the kind to have any coke but man am I just drinking that stuff up! Yesterday I had to babysit. We're all on Pinterest.. And you know how bad stuff can pop up that is not appropriate for kids at all no matter how careful you are. So we looked u p 'nails.' haha. We found this cool picture where you get a glass of water, mix a couple different colors of nail poish and then apply it. It looked like tie dye nailsss!! Now who doesn't want tie dye nails?! So we try it.. Mistake number one. After a handful a fails.. Literally. All the finger nails on my left hand were a complete failure..my sister said that your fingers are supposed to be dipped into the solution not applied haha. So we try it again. Mistake number 2. We were doin this in my room on my dresser btw with styrofoam cups. Mistake three. The nail polish went thru like acid.mwater everywhere. All over my dresser... So I run and get a towel, dry everything and then I hear something bounce off my dresser onto my carpet.. The nail polish. And of course it was the darkest of the three colors we were using.. Blue. So now I have blue stains on my carpet but I did get it off my dresser luckily. Mistake four. Now let's sit down with some finger sandwiches and tea and discuss the future. I'm terrified. There I said it. Tomorrow is the last day of my sophomore year in high school. In a few hours my high school career wll be half way through. Wow. Some of my friends cannot wait to get out of this small town (my best friend has a countdown to the day we graduate). I'm afraid of growing up. I'm afraid of having to cook my own meals. I'm afraid of having to live on my own. I don't even have a clue where I want to go to college or what career I want to pursue! GAH! Were any of you this terrified??? I don't cry very often.. But I've been a wreck lately. With my friends graduating, every day getting a step closer to my gradutuation, ugh it's been quite overwhelming. I cried four times yesterday alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment