Monday, May 14, 2012

A Few Books You Have To Read!

Pleaseee (imagine me now on my knees) go to the closest library (today preferably) or go buy these on you Kindle (since that's the new thing! I prefer books in my hand. So then when I get real upset at a character's actions I can throw it at the wall! mwuahaha!) A list of books that you have to read.. revised by my friend..
Note: I am not putting the Twilight series on this list because that's a given. Everyone should read them. I'm sure God debated whether or not to make that the eleventh commandment. But eleven is just weird, so He kept it to ten.
1. The Host by Stephanie Meyer (for years people have said that this was going to be made into a movie.. will it ever happen? I want to watch in my lifetime at least!)
2. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
3. Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clair (unfortunately the third one isn't out yet, but the first and second one will change you)
4. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown (When I read this book I had to go back, check the front of the book and make sure it was fiction. Amazingly written)
5. The Help by Kathryn Stockett.. excellent and full of humor. Def makes you think.
6. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I have read more than half of all his books.. they get very repetitive... but still great and make me want to curl up in a ball with a blanket and cryyyy!!
7. Shakespeare. Not a book. I know. Grrrr...
8. Last is best.. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. (Typing those few words even gave me the chills... or maybe it was the AC.. nahhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment