Friday, May 18, 2012

Blast From the Past

Well busybeelauren made a post about all her past proms and has challenged us to do the same! I've never been to prom (still a sophomore in high school and have never been asked (ok i was asked freshmen year.. but that's a another post for another day....)) so here are some pictures from my past dances!!
 Back in middle school... isn't this a cool pic??

 Homecoming Sophomore year.
Do you see that random foot in the right side of the photo?! hahaha! 

 Winter Formal freshman year.. Can you spot me?
I can't either. I'm in there somewhere..

 This is clearly in the room of my best friend whose a HUGE Justin Bieber fan.
Can you see all the posters in the background? I liked my hair that day...

Amanda and I! She's one of my best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment