Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Awkward Day 3

I forgot to tell you that yesterday morning I slept in! When I sleep in and snooze through my multiple alarms its alright, because you wake me up. But yesterday you were not here. Consequently, the whole house slept in and mom and dad had to take us to school haha. Yeahh awkward. So I missed you.
I just got back from CCD where we discussed purgatory and ate cupcakes. What a lovely combination... You missed out. After CCD I was going to drive home in my new car, Adela Jude, (that's her name. Isn't it absolutely lovely? It's simple, yet exquisite. AJ for short) and I just stood there dumbfounded... In the parking lot.. Because I don't know what my car looks like at night... Awkward... And again, you missed out on that little adventure.
Now let us rewind a bit and cover my day.
This morning Anthony told me good job.. Randomly... And he was serious... Awkward...
Then later I was sitting in the broadcast room and stretching. I put my hands behind my back and felt some sort of soft silky fabric. Assuming it was Kayla's jacket, I began running my fingers through it.. And then Anthony said, "that's my lanyard." Hahaha mega awkward..
During lunch I got food stuck in my braces, nothing new... But the bell rang and I had to get to class or Mr. beardall was going to give me detention since I'm late everyday.. So I asked if I could go to the bathroom.. He asked why.. And i had to tell him that I needed to get stuff out of my teeth... Awkward.. On the way home I met the little boy that kissed Vicky on the bus. He began staring at me.. But I mean really staring at me.. Like into my soul.. Awkward.. And then everyone said, "you're next!" I don't want to be next...
-chives

No comments:

Post a Comment