Wednesday, February 13, 2013

prompromprompromprom

I'm finally a Jibunoir! I remember looking at the Juniors with such awe as they told me of their latest adventure.. and just wishing that my Junior year would come faster. Here I am. I need it to slow down. However, there is one festivity I'm quite eager about--PROM.
*Girly part starts now
What dress should I get? What kind? I'm very short and I know I don't look very good in long dresses. I'm also quite self conscious in sweethearts.... I've never been to Prom before so.. I'm very excited ha.


I really like this one! The sweetheart isn't too bad for me.. and then I think it won't look too bad once the bottom gets tailored.. 

The shoulder part is cool..

The high low part ruins this dress for me. The beading is lovely though. Just what I like.

I really hope to find a dress similar to this and try it on. Absolutely adore.

I also need to try this dress on. I would feel like a princess!!

I would feel so self conscious with the whole open leg part.. nice beading though.

I. want. this. dress. so. bad.
Not for prom.. but for another occasion. Any occasion. This is so perfect.

Hahaha feathersss

yay bellies!!

*Girly part ends now

2 comments:

  1. This makes me feel nostalgic! One of the best parts of high school is dressing up for those dances :) I can't say the dances themselves were as glamorous as they seemed in the movies but I probably worried too much about going with the right boy, etc., when I should have just enjoyed my fancy dresses and danced the night away! Can't wait to see what you end up choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we get the matching belly ones?? Shake shake shake senora!

    ReplyDelete