Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 2

Dear Jessica,
I'm sure you're hiking miles and miles in below degree weather right now! But I'm sure you're having so much fun. As I type this I think back to Saturday night when the boys and I were arguing.. Anthony constantly says, "Abbey, it's true! Never happened." I gave the video a chance and have done more research. Sandy Hook is not a government conspiracy.
Anthony and others claim that the "parents" are paid actors. The only good point the crazy theorists have is this: The whole gun debate concerning assault weapons has really ignited after Sandy Hook. However, Adam Lanza never used an assault weapon... yeah...
I find this disgusting and offensive. My apologies to the families that have to add this crap on top of losing their family member.
On a happy note, I got my car today! I also went to piano practice.. and saw Tracy at walmart! Pretty normal day. Pretty Little Liars was exceptionally intense too!
-Chives

No comments:

Post a Comment