Friday, February 8, 2013

Mentoring

It's weird to think how my goals are similar to the students in the 3rd grade class I mentor. Let me tell ya. Right now we're working on goal setting. The majority of the kids wanted to be nicer to their siblings and get the best grades possible on their upcoming spelling test. My goal was to be a better role model to my younger sisters and pass my Anatomy/Phys exam (it was super, super hard btw). The same goals! Very funny.
Side Note: I'm mentoring with my friend.. and let's just say that he looks kinda like Peter Parker from Spiderman.. So we walk in to the room and all the kids are like... "Spiderman!" "Peter Parker!" "Can you hang from the ceiling?" The kids were totally convinced that my friend was Peter Parker.. or at least his sibling. They even asked him if he's ever been bit by a spider. LOL

Oh, and watch this video.
http://vimeo.com/58879954

No comments:

Post a Comment